About the performance
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Puppet Cabaret! With familiar melodies. With no taboo. Musical instruments are set, actors longing for their solo, puppets have already put on their dancing shoes, master of ceremonies balancing between humor and provocation. Immortal love story awaits within several chords. Illusionists, mime, divas and common folk will compete for the rights to entertain you. Combining principles of a puppet theatre and classical cabaret a story is born… Will anybody gain it all? Fame, love, the desired role? Come and you shall see for yourself.
A show for grown-ups and grown-up adolescents.
Participating puppets from previous Latvia Puppet Theatre plays created by artists Elita Patmalniece, Pāvils Šenhofs, Anita Znutiņa-Šēve, Viktors Antonovs, Ilona Buraka and Reinis Pētersons.
- Rūta Dislere
- Scenography and costumes:
- Musical director, song arrangements:
- Raimonds Petrauskis
- Vocal teacher:
- Annija Putnina
- Alise Putnina
- Raimonds Petrauskis (keys), Ernests Medins (drums), Dace Vitola (accordion), Anrijs Sirmais (gitar)
- Light Designer:
- Gvido Abolins
- Make-up artist:
- Marianna Lapina
Roles are played by
- Baiba Vanaga, Julia Meshcheryakova, Vladimir Svoboda
- Julia Meshcheryakova, Dace Vītola, Vladimir Svoboda
- Santa Didžus, Julia Meshcheryakova