BOX OFFICE OF LATVIA PUPPET THEATRE
K. Barona Street 16/18, Riga
Monday - Friday: 10am to 6pm or until an evening performance begins;
Saturday – Sunday: 10am to 5pm or until an evening performance begins
Enquiries and ticket bookings can be made by phone +371 67285355 (box office)
Administration Office can be reached by phone + 371 67285418 & e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are available also in all the other “BIĻEŠU PARADĪZE” trade spots, as well as online www.bilesuparadize.lv
Rules and Regulations:
- All spectators, regardless of age, must have a ticket. A ticket for a child is purchased with the purpose to attend the performance and therefore must be acquired no matter if the child occupies his or her own seat or shares it with an accompanying adult.
- Individually booked tickets must be purchased no later than 10 days prior to the date of performance and bookings for groups shall be purchased no later than two weeks before the performance.
- The reservation of tickets not purchased on time will be cancelled. Latvian Puppet Theatre does not offer exchanges or refunds on tickets, except in cases when a performance is cancelled or changed to a different date.
- Please switch off mobiles phones before entering the hall.
- Without the permission of the management the use of cameras, audio recording and/or video recording devices at performances is prohibited.